God has called us into a *living* relationship with Him and those around us especially our families, children in particular.
By investing time, we are able to be effective in supporting their journey into their growth.
– Loving them despite and beyond the grades is key.
– Love propels us to invest time in prayer for them.
– Supporting them with their studies throughout the year is more important than exam day.
– Speak to their teachers, be involved at school.
– For most of us, the education system is a whole new experience. Seek to learn from others, ask questions, be open and willing to learn.
– Let’s be sensitive and empathetic towards other parents who may seem to be struggling at school.
God bless you